Marathon Training and Nutrition

<Marathon Training and Nutrition>

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

That's my entry to the Luton Marathon Confirmed

At last I've committed myself to actually running the Luton Marathon. I've been unable to commit myself because I had a prior engagement on the second which I couldn't easily get out of but I've managed to do so now and it's full steam ahead for December 2nd.

I'm a bit scared that I've left my final training a bit late and will need to slot in a really long run this weekend. Its my birthday this weekend (yes its the big 50) so that means that I get to run in the vets in Luton. Whooppee!!

I'm not feeling very well just now and my muscles are a bit on edge. I did a half marathon yesterday and when I came back my thigh was a bit tight and is sore today. I've rested tonight and I'll try a quick run tomorrow night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home