Marathon Training and Nutrition

<Marathon Training and Nutrition>

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Post Turkey Training

Since getting back from Turkey its felt very cold indeed. However, I've managed to get a few good runs in including a nice half marathon on Saturday morning. The weather in Berkhamsted is glorious right now and so my normal canal route, with Andrew, was just lovely. He had had a hectic week, India and back in 48 hours, and was feeling a bit jaded, so I ran the socks off him! Its not often I leave him trailing so I enjoy it when I do. We are both getting ready to run the Luton Marathon in December. Its not a big field (800) but its local and saves a lot of hassle with travelling and accommodation. And it won't be hot (you might recall that my last marathon in Sweden was run in 31 degrees C.)!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home