Marathon Training and Nutrition

<Marathon Training and Nutrition>

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Late night run

I was in London all day at a conference and so didn't get home until latish. I didn't go for a run right away as the conference was very intense and I had to have a quick nap when I got in. Football was postponed because the pitch was frozen and slippy so my planned exercise was gone. What I decided to do was go out about 9.30pm. It was very cold and there was a carpet of frost everywhere. What a lovely run! No-one about, few cars, well wrapped up and a gentle night run. Time was okay and I didn't tweek any muscles even although it was so cold. All-in-all a good night. My weight is down to 12 stone 7 lbs steady and will drop to around 12 stone before the marathon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home