Marathon Training and Nutrition

<Marathon Training and Nutrition>

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Half Marathon (well almost)

I ran 12.4 miles today in 1hr 49 mins which would equate to roughly a 1hr 52 mins half marathon which is not too bad at this still early stage of my marathon training for the June 7th Stockholm marathon. After the recent storms and heavy rain of last night it was nice to be able to run in lovely sunshine through glorious countryside. If you ever want to see the routes I run regularly I've put them on a site called www.favoriterun.com. They are all under the name of William Milton.

I didn't feel any pain but when I got home the front right hand side of my tee-shirt was a mixture of sweat and blood. My right nipple had started bleeding. I'm in two minds whether to slather it with Vaseline or whether to let it toughen up by itself. I quite fancy a tough nipple so I'll probably leave it be. If you have any good advice for avoiding joggers nipple then pop them down in the comments box below.

Now its time to enjoy a nice rest before going out to see the new Will Smith movie this evening with my lovely wife. Does life get much better than this?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home