Marathon Training and Nutrition

<Marathon Training and Nutrition>

Monday, January 15, 2007

Glorious winter run

My Marathon Training continued today with a new partner, Iain, who is quite an experienced marathon runner with a best time of about 3 hours. It was great to fall into stride with him and allow him to pull me to quite a good time for the 12 k (just over the hour) but I really enjoyed chatting to him all the way round which I guess means that I was running within myself. We ran half of the route up and down the Grand Union Canal and the other half up and down the side of the valley - very steep each way. The sun shone, God is on his throne, and all is well with the world. The Garmin 201 seems to be working well and I'm finding very helpful for exact distance measurement.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home