Marathon Training and Nutrition

<Marathon Training and Nutrition>

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Personal best by a minute.... yeehaahh!

Tonight I ran my usual 3.4 mile evening route in 26min 14 secs which shaves almost a minute off my PB. I felt very strong and although it was quite fast (for me) I still think 25 minutes is within my grasp. Keep tuning in to measure my progress. I think the long weekend runs are really paying off.

If you are interested in decent supplements and health drinks then go to
www.drinkquality.blogspot.com and www.drinkvitamins.blogspot.com

I don't get anything for recommending this guy but I do think his product is very interesting and worth your while taking a look.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Blogger Tim Wilson said...

Good effort, Billy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home