Marathon Training and Nutrition

<Marathon Training and Nutrition>

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday morning long run

Another glorious Saturday morning - freezing cold but dry and sunny. Almost perfect for marathon training. I say almost because the only downside is that our canal towpath which is our normal running route is very muddy from lots of rain this week (in fact we had a tornado fairly close to our twon this week) and it makes it a bit dangerous to run on. I'm almost scared that I might pull a muscle which snookers the training for a couple of weeks. Fortunately since I started taking Juice Plus+ I haven't had a serious muscle pull in two years. I love this stuff (go to www.juiceplus.co.uk/+mm026962 for more details.)
Anyway, we ran about 8.5 miles in 79 minutes which is not all that fast but its okay in the early stages of our training. Now I can just relax for the rest of this lovely day. Life is good!

By the way, I found this lovely blog from a lady describing her run in Seville Spain. Great pictures. www.runmomrun.blogspot.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM , Blogger jeanne said...

Thanks for your very kind words! I can't wait to read more of your blog and advice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home