Marathon Training and Nutrition

<Marathon Training and Nutrition>

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sorry...I just need to get it off my chest!

One of the most irritating things in the world for me is people who do not have spacial awareness. Now, I know that one or two people have genuine problems so I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about the people who perhaps suddenly turn around in a self-service restaurant because they forgot a knife or something and then just clatter straight into you and make out that you did something wrong! This happened to me recently.
However my main gripe is when I'm running along the canal towpath and two people in front decide to hog the centre of the path and hold their bags to either side so that I can't get past. They don't seem to hear me coming, even when I cough or scuff my feet, and then they almost reluctantly step aside after bringing me to a standstill. Bahhh! It drives me nuts.
I've even had people shout at me for giving them a fright by creeping up on them!
Thanks, I feel a bit better now.

What drives you nuts? Make a comment and let me know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home