Marathon Training and Nutrition

<Marathon Training and Nutrition>

Monday, May 12, 2008

Struggle Continues

Hi, I'm back after a lovely holiday in Turkey which was marred by me developing tendinitis in my right calf. The opposite calf to the one I tore in December. What can I do? Be patient I suppose. Anyway I've had another couple of week off running but I did go for a very intensive cycle ride on Saturday with my iron-man triathlete brother-in-law. We covered over 32 miles and I was very exhausted at the end. Its the first real cycling I've done for about 6 months. My bottom is still sore and my neck is also stiff! Still, all-in-all I'm chuffed that I managed to keep up most of the time and at the end my sore leg was perfectly fine. No twinges or anything.


On another note, take a look at the brilliant picture below. If you ever want to say sorry to someone then this picture should do it!!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home